Countries eligible for Landing Visas
- Holders of Bruneian passport with validity of more than six months.
- Holders of Turkish passport with validity of more than six months.
- Holders of Macedonian passport with validity of more than six months.from November 1, 2013)
- Holders of emergency or temporary passports with validity more than six months for nationals of those countries (except foreligible for visa-exempt entry.
- a confirmed return air/sea ticket or an air/sea ticket and a visa for the next destination, and a confirmed seat reservation for departure.
- fill out an application formtwo photos.
- visa fee of NT$ 1,600 (citizensthe countries with reciprocal agreements shall be issued visas gratis) plus a handling fee of NT$ 800; For Turkish citizens: shall only be charged a handling fee of NT$800.
- no criminal record orprohibited by the local authorities.
Further information: click here