Intel Core i7 3.6 GHz (Quad core)
Ubuntu Desktop 15.04 (64-bit)
Contest Control System
CSUS PC^2 9.2.5
Compiler: gcc -g -O2 -std=gnu99 -static -lm -o <exe> <source>
Compiler: g++ -g -O2 -std=gnu++11 -static -lm -o <exe> <source>
Compiler: javac <source>
Runner: java -client -Xss8m -Xmx1024m <basename of source>
- The basic Contest rules are detailed at the sites below:
- Rules specific to this Regional Contest are:
- Each team may bring up to 25 pages of A4 or letter sized printed material, with page numbers clearly labeled. Double-side papers are counted as two pages each. Please note that you must print out the pages on your own. The on-site staff will NOT offer the printing service.
- Each team may also bring blank papers, graph papers and stationery (e.g., pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, etc.), English dictionary (printed, not electronic), a team mascot, and your own keyboard and mouse.
- All of the above must be checked in during the practice contest and remain near the assigned workstation until the contest.